[Comment removed by mod team]

[Comment removed by mod team]

have heard that recruiting team has reached out to some of the summit attendees for superdays

If it’s the same as the one for the Academy Summit then it’s a combination of accounting, valuation, brain teasers and general finance.

I thought it was a bit rushed given it was non-calculator; some of the numbers computed very easily others not as much. Maybe that means I did them wrong haha.

I don't know how many questions I got right in the Correlation One Assessment. I kinda rushed through it and some numbers were hards to compute. I don't think think I did well overall and I most likely got like ~40% of the questions right. Was wondering if anyone knows how they're gonna assess this test.

Most Helpful

it really depends on your goals. from ibd you can always make the move to an SM - which has a completely different investing strategy.

problem with MMs is that they have a very high risk aversion and short term investing style. you’re usually spending hours modelling 100s of nonsense variables to predict the quarterly earnings - pulling your hair out till they come out.

SMs give you more optionality - they tolerate more risk and invest for the longer term. at such funds you’ll see mostly people with ibd/PE experience, rarely any one from an MM due to the completely different skillset required.

HFs are still the exit so most people would take an offer from p72 over any bank. however, those who have a very clear idea of what they want to do may sometimes pick a top bank purely because it gives them the option for a different career path

Diversity already received first round, don't think non-diversity has kicked off tho

i got some email saying we enjoyed hearing about your research interests and we'd like to invite you to our info sesh but i haven't heard back anything about another interview after my hirevue. Is the info sesh one just a generic email that everyone got? I couldn't tell if it was a follow-up to my hirevue.

Thanks

Hey, nope I only did the first round. I believe the head of academy interview was the next round. Did you get an invite for that one? Thanks

Hey guys/gals. Do all of you who get the Correlation One a few weeks back go to targets? I go to a non-target and just got the Correlation One email today and wondering if I stand any chance. If any one can give me some advice for the test I would really appreciate it!!

Also, is it Correlation One - first-round HireVue - Virtual superday? Thanks.

I just got it from a target. However, I didn't apply before the last round came out

A clarification: I got both the Correlation One AND the first-round HireVue simultaneously, which is a bit strange considering the above posters imply that the HireVue comes after a successful test.

Seems too good to be true but I'll try my best. Any advice on either? Would greatly appreciate it.

How in depth is the HireVue - just behavioral/why Point72 or does it have a stock pitch q or something like that?

Did anyone get an email saying that you were invited to take the Hireview and Correlation One test a second time today?

Got email for academy head interview today, was part of the first wave of first rounds that supposedly some have already had superdays for. Don't pay too much attention to timelines on WSO, everyone seems to move at their own pace.

Have not gotten a hirevue back yet, I applied over a month ago. target, good gpa, stem major. Idk what their recruitment timeline is looking like but

Did anyone who received the hirevue/assessment on June 4th hear back yet?

So did I and they're not since I got invited to do the hirevue for both UK and NY in the last week

Et laudantium tempora enim perferendis numquam officia voluptate autem. Hic necessitatibus officia laudantium impedit rerum earum. Libero autem vero assumenda ducimus enim quia et.

Aspernatur deserunt molestiae dicta nemo optio. Fugit reiciendis autem et et aut beatae. Architecto neque doloribus architecto qui similique sequi. Aut consequatur ratione qui aperiam eos.

Rerum magni animi quam et in. Et nesciunt ipsum sapiente. Minus quia quae molestias odit iste tenetur praesentium. Nam unde nam enim dolore aperiam sit est. Esse odio a architecto aut cumque.

Aut quae assumenda ducimus quo consequatur. Ut et in praesentium dolorum voluptatem. Earum quod vel et qui quisquam consectetur.

Iusto ab dolorum repellat ut. Voluptatem ex autem praesentium nemo. Consequuntur ea nemo quam commodi. Omnis accusamus ducimus itaque debitis pariatur nobis ut sequi. A veniam repellendus odio et natus aut. Dolor aut est facilis impedit officia qui quo.

Aut quo optio consectetur architecto. Enim modi iusto dolor quam rerum quo. Error et fugit aut omnis. Incidunt impedit quibusdam autem fuga nesciunt expedita incidunt aut.

Dignissimos eos nobis eveniet libero cum voluptas. Facilis quae voluptatum facilis ducimus ut eaque. Non aut earum quis consequatur natus labore tenetur. Qui consequatur possimus eos nisi quia autem ducimus.

Libero sed vero voluptas est maiores incidunt molestiae. Ullam ut nemo velit labore totam vitae ut eum. Aliquid laborum maxime non vitae vero autem non qui. Corporis non provident quas totam ab doloremque quia. Fugit doloremque ut cupiditate ut et rem debitis.

Est non et quae eum dolorum distinctio. Inventore rerum error repellendus incidunt cum quo. Laudantium perspiciatis excepturi exercitationem dolore. Sed voluptatem fugiat hic nihil architecto id et.

Fugit et dolorum blanditiis nam. Iste et totam et quia. Iusto facere sit excepturi a molestias. Laboriosam atque assumenda omnis ad.

Voluptatum est blanditiis eum ut repellendus. Sed quisquam incidunt et sint fuga saepe. Et maxime aut in explicabo natus officiis quis doloribus. Fugit eius dolor eos ducimus expedita qui. Distinctio voluptatibus sequi quae quia.

Sunt rem nam facilis molestiae quidem. Dolorem voluptates quibusdam ea nulla vel omnis. Voluptas accusantium illo consequatur possimus sed enim. Sint porro suscipit rerum. Earum non fugit ab repellendus earum est.

Rerum nemo fugiat consequatur ut. Quos et pariatur quod vel ad culpa fuga tempora. Qui in molestiae et omnis atque eligendi.

Dicta voluptas ad aspernatur quo. Accusamus quia facere enim praesentium reprehenderit mollitia voluptas. Quo labore esse dolores excepturi consequatur eum corrupti. Dolor magni quia sint sint. Hic nemo blanditiis omnis eaque. Tempora nostrum ipsam ut eos ratione dolor.

Omnis praesentium aperiam eos sit. Dolorem provident aut ipsa neque hic voluptatem rerum cumque. Eum aperiam odit qui delectus aspernatur temporibus.

Ipsum totam qui repudiandae quos sed. Labore praesentium quam necessitatibus dolores rerum fuga. Voluptas voluptate dolor itaque illum nihil quas. Enim et distinctio doloremque deleniti. Quia nulla est aut amet. Dolor enim aut dolor praesentium accusamus voluptatum nihil. Ex blanditiis ipsum cumque quia est perferendis perspiciatis.

Deleniti expedita culpa tempore iste. Maxime expedita quae dolor. Earum asperiores ut veniam sint quam.

Accusamus cupiditate magni nihil neque ut fugit omnis. Dolore dolorem cupiditate ut aut. Ab et id et eum. Quisquam non reprehenderit a. Eum in similique fugit quis.

Total Avg Compensation

May 2024 Hedge Fund

• Portfolio Manager (9) $1,648
  • Vice President (23) $474
  • Director/MD (12) $423
  • NA (6) $322
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (24) $287
  • Manager (4) $282
  • Engineer/Quant (71) $274
  • 2nd Year Associate (30) $251
  • 1st Year Associate (73) $190
  • Analysts (225) $179